Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Motorola Mobiles Mods

Share

There was a time when I was very much interested in Motorola Mobiles Modifications. Some of them which I made and evolved with my own set of skills and knowledge of these phones and their mods:


1) A1RTunes Monster Pack for Motorola V3i
Forum Link
(Monster Pack = Single file when uploaded to mobile changes the user interface as shown there)

2) Multipurpose Audio Cable from Motorola Mini-USB headset Hardware Mod
Forum Link

3) Using a V3i with flip closed and browsing all the menus:
Link

I'm so happy some people still find them useful on those websites and thank me.... Now I can't dedicate time for that anymore sadly, but there isn't much scope to do so anyways, coz I doubt how many still use Motorolas.

Happy Modding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment